Tuesday 18 September 2012

10 nice Pick Up Lines we can use in a public place

Retirement with soft lines can be very effective when attracting a girl, but must be used in the right frame. You must be aware of your surroundings before using a pickup line, you will not be more successful if the environment is a public place, which is not drinking as a restaurant, a library or coffee. The person who receives the line will appreciate more.

 

Sweet Pick Up Lines, funny or even corny pick up lines are rarely pick the desired effect, but send them with the right attitude and confidence. You must show that you are confident enough to pay attention to her if she refuses. If you can actually do whatever line you use. Once you really need lines, here are the top 10 soft Pick Up Lines:

1. Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.

2. Certainly, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I take.

3. Good afternoon. Cupid is called. He said to tell you that my heart needs to return.

4. you want me to be a better man.

5. you are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

6. hurt you? Is it wrong? (His reply). When you fell from heaven?

7. I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of paradise

8. it is necessary to go to hell, because it is a sin to look that good.

9. you must be someone wife.

10. Excuse me, you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.


Remember that if you have the right attitude and body language says you are not sure, you can use sweet pick up lines or any other tried and succeeded. There is no need to make it more difficult, remember that you are so nervous.

For more tips, information and new ideas to create massive ATTRACTION in women, visit My Good Pick Up Lines, at Pick Up Lines and How To Attract Women

No comments:

Post a Comment